1. Birth-day Initiation: My stomach is the size of a marble. I am loving being skin to skin with Mama and the reward of a swallow of golden colostrum!
2. 10-Day-itis: After 10 days, I start my first growth spurt. I want to eat every hour or two and can't get enough of this liquid gold.
3. 6 weeks: Breastfeeding is easier for me, but pooping is harder. I am going through another feeding frenzy and things seem to be changing! I was pooping all the time, but now only once in a while!
4. 3 months: Another growth spurt. Love it! I get to eat as often as I like and no one complains, but I do get a little distracted 'cause there is so much to see while I'm eating.
5. 6 months: I'm learning to sit up and trying solid foods just for fun. My mom always lets me nurse fir…